Small iPhone. Huge performance.
Introducing the Apple iPhone SE! Boasting an A13 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone, Portrait mode, 4K video, a beautiful 4.7-inch Retina HD display and Touch ID.1 And long battery life.2 It’s the iPhone that’s small in size but big on power.
iPhone SE (PRODUCT)RED is the most powerful 4.7-inch iPhone ever.1 Featuring A13 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone, for incredible performance in apps, games and photography. Portrait mode for studio-quality portraits, and six lighting effects. Next-generation Smart HDR for incredible detail across highlights and shadows. Cinematic-quality 4K video. And all the advanced features of iOS. With long battery life2 and water resistance3, it’s so much of the iPhone you love, in a not-so-big size.
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display1
- Water and dust resistance (1 metre for up to 30 minutes, IP67)3
- 12-megapixel Wide camera; Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, next-generation Smart HDR and 4K video
- 7-megapixel front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting and Depth Control
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging4
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and new privacy features
1Display size is measured diagonally.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.
3iPhone SE is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions; iPhone SE has a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty but you might have rights under consumer law.
4Qi wireless chargers are sold separately.
Go to apple.com/au/iphone/compare for a complete set.